Terms and conditions
2. This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot, by using this website, violate or limit the rights of others. It is also not allowed to impede the use of the website by others.
3. This website and the information, names, images, photographs and logos on, and related to, Budget Europe, are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty, either expressed or implied. Upact Foundation is not liable for damages (including direct, indirect or consequential loss) arising from the use of this website or non-accessibility of the site (by contract or by negligence).
4. Upact Foundation does not warrant that the website content is error free and that all functions work properly. Upact Foundation also does not ensure that defects are corrected or that this website or its server are free of viruses and bugs. It is possible that the material will not be shown correctly.
5. Upact Foundation has the copyright of the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. Commercial use or publication of (or of part of) this website is strictly prohibited without prior written permission of Upact Foundation.
6. Multiplying the material on this site for personal use is permitted. Conditions are that the copyright notices and citations will be reproduced as well. No changes may be made in the material. A document may be reproduced only in its entirety.
7. For documents and photos that are not the copyright Upact Foundation, Upact Foundation received permission to use the copyrights of those whoare the legal owners of this copyright. Permission to reproduce these documents or images must be requested from the copyright holders. (See the citation to these documents, animations and photos.)
8. Upact Foundation accepts no responsibility for the content of websites of others.
9. If you have posted material on a public part of this website - such as data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like - that is public information without property rights. It will also be treated this way.
10. If these conditions conflict with any specific conditions as mentioned by any material on this website, the latter conditions are valid.
11. These conditions are subject to Dutch law. This is also how they must be interpreted.
12. If you do not fully accept these conditions, you should not use this website.